Well first off, I have to send a big thank you to Rachael (Rachael’s Ramblings) for the Versatile Blogger Award Nomination! It gave me all kinds of warm fuzzies to see. I love this blog and the people that I’ve met on this journey, and we aren’t even a year in yet. I can’t wait to see what else we have up our sleeves.
The rules when nominated are:
Thank the person that nominated you and include the link to their blog.
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Share seven facts about yourself.
So here we go, Seven facts about me:
- I am a big comic nerd; I’ve been slowly chipping away at the old Marvels, thanks to The Complete Marvel Reading Order site. The old ones crack me up, but I can’t get enough of the vintage story lines.
- I seriously considered working towards starting up a bakery. I especially love cake/cupcake decorating and have done some birthdays for people. Perhaps someday I will find the time for a baking blog, hehehe
- I have over 600 books that I own but have not read yet (which is insane because I read constantly)
- I am a bit of a science geek and have even been known to read certain textbooks for fun (I even occasionally take notes).
- Every time I see a shooting star or blow out my birthday candles, I still make the same wish I’ve been making since I was 17 (and I still refuse to tell anyone what it is).
- I despise onions unless they are deep fried.
- I grew up with odd pets; hedgehogs, chinchillas, etc. But my dream is still to have a little piggy to love.
And now for my nominees! Always tricky, because I have some awesome people that I love to read, they all make me strive to get better with my own work (these are in no particular order):
- Cleansed Palate
- Flying While Falling Down
- Kristen Twardowski
- Dwelling in Erised
- Adventures of a Bibliophile
- Joanna’s Story
- Just a Nervous Girl
- Anonymously Autistic
- B.V. Kingsley
- A Million Thoughts & a Heart
- A Bliss of Birds
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- The Reader Addict
- INTJ Girl
- Jangled Nerves
Thank you for humoring me, my friends, I know this was a nontraditional post for me, but I could not resist sending a shout out to some of the people that I love to read.